6.11.2010

my vintage collection: metal, plastic and wooden letters



Here's the second installment of my vintage collection (this photo shows only a small portion of what I currently have right now), which will also serve as a sneek preview for what's coming to the shop next week.

When: I thrifted these assortment of letters from about a couple of months ago, it seems like they're popping everywhere I go.

They don't really go with the rest of my home decor, but they seem popular right now so I will be listing them in the shop soon. Actually next week!

Where: I got them from a few different places, some from consignment shop, Value Village and some from the auction.

Have a great weekend everyone! See you back here on Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic--wish I could find some of these; I love letters and numbers. :)

    ReplyDelete