10.25.2012

for the love of the granny


So I remember this post from a distant past realizing that I do have a thing for granny; granny chic that is.  And I still do, a little, though my taste changes from time to time but I just love the colorful nostalgic look not to mention function of these vintage crocheted afghans, don't you?  Well, I recently thrifted a mountain of them just in time for the colder season.  And I already picked a couple for my sofa and my basement chairs and save the most colorful ones to list on my Etsy shop.  Most of them are in very good condition, uniqe and so warm...they are priced just around $30 or less.  You can check them out here.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The way you have them presented really shows off their charm!

    ReplyDelete